NEWS & VIEWS FROM THE NOODLIN' INN

Snakes Alive! Follow Uncle Nancy's updates from the Noodlin' Inn in Frankston, Texas--where every critter, creature, and bird deserves an encouraging word. Characters welcome.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sweet Windy Drago, R.I.P.

Sweet Windy Drago, R.I.P.


Our sweet puppy Windy was hit by a car yesterday. She was doing what she loves most—chasing a squirrel. Windy was a loving, free-spirited pooch. She was named Windy not only because it was windy on the day she came into our lives, she ran faster than the wind! She spent hours running around the lake. Watching Windy run in front of the golf cart while it was going full speed was like like watching a gazelle sprint across the plains of Africa. She was a thing of beauty and a cuddly friend. Sweet Windy, your spirit is alive and well here at the Noodlin’ Inn. You are forever in our hearts and will never be forgotten.

Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Windy,
We love you sooo much. It was very unexpected when that happened. I miss you so much that I am going to cry. I just wanted to say good bye since I did not get the chance to. I miss seeing you running around in the back yard having the time of your life. I miss your long tongue flapping around in the wind when you run. I miss you sitting at the foot of my bed when I am asleep. I will never forget you running in that creek the other day. We will put your ashes in that creek, the back yard, and at the lake. I wear your dog tag on a necklace. I love you. I will miss you. There was so many things I want to say to you.
Love you, Katie

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so hear to hear about Windy, but now she's up in doggie heaven with Louie and Bucky and all our doggie friends. Our deepest sympathy and we are thinking of you and your family very, very much. All our love,

Uncle Grumpy and Princess

P.S.: Princess says she has extra kisses for all the Drago girls!

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Windy,
I love you so much. You were a very good dog. When ever Aunt Amy called us up and told us that Windy had passed away, My heart was broken. I remember on the way to Matagorda County with Katie, Taylor, and I.And you kept jumping up to the font from the trunk.Looking back, I am glad we finally just kept you up front because we had great fun putting the sunglases on you.And when we started to rest, you would lay your cold nose on me and your warm paws on Katie. That was what helped time pass by on the long car ride.And for Katie and Mia, I remember when Windy had my UGGS and we were chasing her around the backyard. Oh good times! Some peaple might HATE having to chase dogs around trying to get valuble shoes, but since she is sooo cute and I know that she probably wont terarise my shoes TO much- just some sewing, we just lauphed. I love you windy

XOXOXO,Hbob(hannah)

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Windy:

I'm sorry I always got mad at you for being such a Chewie Louie. Just last week you chewed up the back of my favorite Converse sneakers. If we could only have you back, I'd let you chew the rest of them.

Our house is too empty without you.

Dad.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww. tell jamie im srry!

Daisy tackett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home